Search

Tuesday 16 December 2014

I'm single and very happy: Sonam Kapoor

‘Dolly' Sonam Kapoor is in no hurry to hunt for her ‘Mr Right'. The style icon is very much single and is very content about it.

At the trailer launch of her movie DOLLY KI DOLI, when asked about her wedding plans, Sonam jested,“Dilli abhi dur hai” “Main bahut confused rehti hun life mein. All I know right now is that I want to keep making movies and act. I am happy being single right now! If I come across someone nice, I'll see.”

Now that Sonam has confesses to being single, we are sure many boys must be super happy!


Also starring Rajkummar Rao, Pulkit Samrat & Varun Sharma, DOLLY KI DOLI is directed by Abhishek Dogra & produced by Arbaaz Khan. The film is set to release on 23rd January, 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment