Search

Thursday 11 December 2014

Aishwarya Rai’s new BFF is Anushka Sharma!




Lately, Karan Johar snapped a casting coup of sorts by signing Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and the one and only Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for his next musical, Aye Dil Hai Mushkil. The movie is important for two reasons. For starters, Karan Johar will be helming the project as a director after long and secondly, the film also marks that rare occasion when Aishwarya would be seen opposite two younger and immensely successful actors of the current generation.

Anushka who is presently busy promoting PK sounded extremely upbeat at the prospect of sharing screen space with the Bachchan bahu. Anushka beamed, “Aishwarya met me at a party recently and told me that I’ve a kickass role in the movie. In fact, I think she has a kickass role, too. You will see Aishwarya in a new and different avatar and I’m very happy that she is a part of the film.”


Talking about Ranbir and Karan, she told, “I’ve worked with both of them as actors in Bombay Velvet and we had a great time bonding on the sets. I’ve grown up watching Karan’s movies. So it’s a big thing for me to be directed by him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment