Search

Tuesday 16 December 2014

I used to dance on Kajol’s Mere khawabon main in front of the mirror: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra may not have shared screen space with SRK in the recent past but mention DDLJ and you are sure to draw her entire attention. The film, which completes a remarkable 1000-week run at the Maratha Mandir theatre in Mumbai on Dec. 13, also happens to be one of Priyanka’s all-time favorites. The actress even shared an interesting tid-bit about the film at an event.

“When DDLJ released, I was still in school and my friends used to think that I looked like Kajol then. I used to have curly hair just like Kajol and used to take it as a compliment whenever people used to say that I look like her. I also used to dance to Mere khawabon main jo aaye in front of the mirror at home.” revealed Priyanka.

While fans have been going gaga about DDLJ’s historic success, Priyanka stated that the film has created both “cult as well as culture.”


When asked to share her favorite SRK-Kajol moment from the movie, Priyanka answered, “The movie as a whole is my favorite. I can’t dissect it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment