Search

Monday 8 December 2014

My Dad loves Sonakshi more than me: Arjun Kapoor

Looks like Arjun Kapoor doesn’t actually need a PR. He’s a pro at ‘self-promotion’. At least that’s what one would guess after watching the making of the Radhe song from Tevar – his big ‘it’s all in the family’ production.

In the video, Arjun is seen complaining about his father Boney Kapoor and uncle Sanjay Kapoor and everybody associated with Tevar for loving his co-star Sonakshi Sinha more than him.

Arjun complains, “My father doesn’t love me. He loves Sonakshi Sinha. Even my uncle Sanjay Kapoor and director Amit Sharma love her way more than they love me. They have spent all the money on Sonakshi.”


He adds further, “I think Dad was shooting a movie in Radhe song. He wasn’t shooting Radhe, the song. He thought that is the film. I’m not in the song, so I don’t care.”

No comments:

Post a Comment