Search

Tuesday 16 December 2014

I am here due to my eyes, says Murder 3 beauty Sara Loren!

The ravishing beauty Sara Loren lately impressed one and all with not only her looks but also her screen presence and acting capabilities as well in MURDER 3. But much before that she was seen in the Pooja Bhatt project, KAJRA RE, which became an ill-fated victim of a bad release rather than any cinematic reasons.
  
Basking in the MURDER 3 glory, Sara Loren remembers KAJRA RE and tells rather entertainingly, “Actually as the title suggests it needed a girl with a kajal bhari aankhein. When Pooja screen tested me, she told, ‘This girl has eyes which already look as if kajal has been applied' and that is how KAJRA RE happened. I owe my presence in this industry to the Bhatts.”

When we asked Sara whether being a well-known and award winning face in Pakistani serials, will we see her full acting gamut, she said us, “You are right. Pakistani television serials are very popular globally among the subcontinent diaspora and the acting standard is very high and demanding and I will give my hundred percent to my three upcoming projects which I am busy with.”




No comments:

Post a Comment