Search

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Sonam Kapoor celebrates New Years 2015 in Dubai with family!

It’s an annual family ritual for Anil Kapoor to bring in his birthday on 24 December with his family. But this time Anil’s son Harshvardhan won’t be joining the family, as he is shooting for his debut film in Rajasthan.

Anil reveals, “I am really happy that I’ll be spending time with my wife Sunita and my daughters Rhea and Sonam. We’re flying to Dubai for my birthday and Christmas on 24 and 25 December. But unfortunately my son Harshvardhan can’t join us. He is shooting for Rakeysh’s Mirziya in the interiors of Rajasthan.”

It seems that Mehra was more than willing to let Harshvardhan go for the annual ritual. But the young aspiring actor chose to fore go the family vacation.


Anil further adds, “That’s okay. There will be many other occasions for us to be together. Right bow Harsh needs to concentrate on his career.”



No comments:

Post a Comment