Search

Thursday 12 May 2011

Shazahn Padamsee’s inclusion in Housefull sequel



Sajid Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala's Housefull 2 cast is about to get bigger with the inclusion of Shazahn Padamsee. The actress came on board a couple of days ago as the movie goes on floors in a few weeks.

When contacted, director Sajid Khan confirmed, telling, "She will join the other three ladies Asin Thottumkal, Jacqueline Fernandes and Zareen Khan.

Sajid tells, “I loved Shazahn in Rocket Singh, however, I am yet to see her film Dil To Baccha Hai Ji. She unquestionably suits the role and I am looking forward to start filming in the next twenty days."

Excited to join the big star cast, Shazahn told, "Yes, I am doing Housefull 2 but I am not allowed to talk about it. I have just signed the contract and I am super excited about it. It's great to be a part of the Sajid Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala family."
Luck leggy lass who will be part of successful film franchisee houseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment