Search

Monday 23 May 2011

Karan Johar and RGV are in no mood to let go of their ongoing fight?


Both Karan Johar-Ram Gopal Varma are in no mood to let go of their ongoing fight.  The hot-headed Varma has thrown in a big right hook. As Johar readies to remake Agneepath with Hrithik Roshan, Varma has managed to persuade his good friend Puri Jagannath to cast Amitabh Bachchan in Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap, he has also gotten his friend to name Bachchan's character in the movie as Vijay Dinanath Chauhan. It was Sr. Bachchan who played Vijay Dinanath Chauhan in the original Agneepath. This is Telugu director Jagannath's first film in Hindi and it was RGV who introduced Amitabh to Puri Jagannath.

According to a source, when it came to giving a name to Bachchan's character in Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap, it was Varma who recommended the nameVijay Dinanath Chauhan to Puri Jagannath. "His name in the film is no coincidence. Everyone knows Ramu loves to provoke Karan. Karan is remaking Agneepath with Hrithik, and by naming Amitabh Chauhan, Ramu wants to draw attention to the real Vijay Dinanath Chauhan."

Varma and Johar have had many showdowns in the past. Varma once claimed Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was the scariest movie he had ever seen. Johar, later, took a potshot at Varma, after Phoonk 2 bombed, tweeting, "I have not seen Phoonk or Phoonk 2. I am sure Phoonk 3 will not be made." Varma then retorted on Twitter, "I've completed scripting Phoonk 3 and I want to cast Johar to act opposite the crow."

Later, Johar wrote, "Early morning dreams come true? I dreamt I was watching Phoonk 2 and holding RGV's hand in fear. Is this possible?" Varma, however, was quick with his reply. "Well, I don't know about Phoonk 2, but I'm scared of Karan Johar holding my hand.”

However, when asked about his role in naming Bachchan's character, Varma answered very coolly, "I am not guilty of this," was his reply. Now we are waiting for Johar's retaliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment