Search

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Giselle Monteiro’s mesmerizing experience with SRK!







Shahrukh Khan seems to have super-impressed Giselle who will be seen in his next production project ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’. The bollywood newbie has seen few portions of SRK’s ambitious project ‘Ra.One’ and can’t wait for it release.



The Love Aaj-Kal actress can’t stop voluble about King Khan and told, “I have seen SRK’s ‘My Name Is Khan’ and I really it. I was fortunate to see few portions ‘Ra. One’ which I think Mr. Khan has done wonderfully and it’s really tough to do so. I am super-excited to watch him in a superhero avatar.”



Entertainingly, the actress has met SRK only once but apparently she has become one of his never-ending lists of fans. Giselle tells “When I saw Shahrukh Khan I couldn’t contain my happiness and soon I discovered that he is very humble and simple person in spite of all the fame and fortune he has acquired. The only expression I could get hold of was ‘wow’ and realized why people like him so much,”



Giselle on the other hand didn’t get any acting tips from the King Khan but the beautiful lady claims to have learnt a lot by observing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment