Search

Sunday 22 May 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh rubbishes affair with Asin!


Neil Nitin Mukesh, who has just returned from Russia after shooting for Abbas Mustan's Players, is amazed that during his absence he had been linked to southern belle Asin. He’s upset at reports which suggest that he is also recommending his alleged lady-love to filmmakers and she is making career decisions for him.

He rubbishes the rumours saying, "To begin with I am not dating Asin. I don't know who or why creates these rumours. Regular friendships become affairs and suddenly someone else other than me and my family are making career decisions for me. This has got to stop."

What has got the usually good-tempered Neil angry is a recent report that stated that he had recommended Asin to a filmmaker, who later said she wasn't doing the film but also didn't want Neil to do it. Neil, who is selective about the kind of projects he undertakes is aghast at the mere suggestion that he would recommend anyone, even good friend Asin for a role.

"And as for which film I should do or not, that is a call only I will take," he adds. Seems like Mamma’s boy has all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment