Search

Sunday 8 May 2011

RGV's movie is not purely based on Neeraj –Maria case!

Ram Gopal Verma
Director Ram Gopal Varma has rejected all reports that his Not A Love Story is based on the well-known murder case of Neeraj Grover, creative director with the TV production house Synergy Adlabs who was killed in 2008, by his girlfriend Maria Susairaj and her lover Jerome. He dismissed the rumors telling that the matter is controversial and well as the truth has to be yet uncovered totally. Hence is it not possible to make a movie on the actual case.

"How could I make a movie on the actual murder? I wasn’t even there. How would I know what incidents actually took place? I can only re-construct the incident in my own mind and then give them my own cinematic interpretation. In any case, the matter is subjudice. So how could I be making a film on the actual case?" Varma explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment