Search

Sunday 8 May 2011

Ekta Kapoor denies for showing film to Real life Ragini named Deepika before release!

Ragini MMS Firstlook

Ekta Kapoor

Original Ragini MMS Victim Deepika
Delhi-based Deepika, whose real life story inspired Ekta Kapoor's forthcoming movie Ragini MMS, told that if the movie is not shown to her prior to its release, she would be compelled to take legal action against Ekta Kapoor.

"I want to see the movie. I have spoken to Ekta about it. She doesn't want me to see it. I also don't know why?" Deepika told.

"I'm coming from Balaji office right now and the only answer I get is that the movie is not ready. How is it possible? The movie is releasing in one week. If I'm not shown the movie before release, I will take legal action," she included.

Deepika, who was shown the script of the film before it was filmed, said she wants to see whether her character was depicted in the right manner or not.

 "When the film was being made, I was shown the script to read it. I went through the entire script and I have objections with the script. But there is a lot of difference between reading the script and interpreting that on the screen. I want to see how they have portrayed my character. Because if there is something bad, then my entire image will be tainted," told the Delhi girl.

Ragini MMS, which is produced by Ekta and directed by Pawan Kripalani, is slated to hit screens May 13 and is about a couple who go for an adventurous weekend and get filmed by 24 cameras and get haunted by some paranormal activities.

 However, producer Ekta has confirmed that only 30 percent of the movie is based from Deepika's incident and the rest is pure imaginary.

According to Deepika, she was offered money as compensation for her story but she declined.

 “Ekta asked me if I want to be paid. But I said no. She didn't mention an amount but she said she can pay me for this. I told her that I don't want anything because it’s my real life story" she told.

In the real life incident, Dipika told, her boyfriend secretly filmed both of them involved an intimate moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment