Search

Sunday 15 May 2011

Saif Ali Khan Steps out in style at Cannes

Stepping out in style, Saif  Ali Khan at Cannes film festival wearing a dinner jacket designed by Tom Ford and Jaeger-LeCoultre’s  Master Geographic watch at the Red Carpet.
Saif's quote- I was at Cannes International Film Festival representing my brand Chivas but I felt like I am representing my industry (indian film industry ) too.. And I feel proud to do so..  Yesterday I hosted a party and truly enjoyed meeting some interesting people from global cinema and understanding their approach towards film making. It's amazing how different their taste and palette towards cinema is compared to ours. For me ideal reason for coming back to Cannes would be to showcase a movie, I hope I come back representing a film we produce in the near future. For now it's been a great experience to be here at the French Riviera..

No comments:

Post a Comment