Search

Sunday 15 May 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh misses his mother on Mothers Day


Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, who is presently shooting for Abbas Mustan’s Players in Russia tells he missed his mom on Mothers Day.

Usually, when Neil goes for long outdoor schedules, he ends up getting homesick and starts missing his parents. So he makes sure that he takes his parents accompany him. And he does that no matter which part of the world he is traveling to. At present, Neil has his father, legendary singer Nitin Mukesh giving him company in Russia but he deeply misses his mom. “My father is with me and he is great fun. He is my best friend and the perfect company. But I wish that mom and my brother Naman were also here with us. I miss them a lot,” he admits.

Neil’s mum had gifted him a home knitted beautiful scarf, since she knew that it would be a lot of cold in Russia. “I held the scarf that she knitted for me close to me all day long. It is something which I would treasure for my entire life. I wish I could have been with her on Mother’s Day,” says Neil. Talking about his mom, Neil says that he owes it all to her.

“Whatever I am today is because of my parents. I am a very family oriented guy and the person I adore the most is my mother. She is the single most important thing to me in this world. Though I am an actor for the world, for my mom I will always be her son. I am also an absolute mamma’s boy and love my mom’s cooking.” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment