Search

Thursday 5 May 2011

Luv Sinha upsets with catfight between sister Sonakshi and Actress Zarine Khan!






Newest discouraging story about Sonakshi Sinha that has been doing rounds is that she’s so possessive about Salman that she misbehaved with his another favorite girl Zarine Khan.

This has not gone down well with her brother Luv Sinha. While conversing with his followers on twitter on the same reports he told, “I doubt it’s that but I’m sick of reading lies. She wasn’t even there that night so what is that person on?”

He included. “I mean if my sister actually behaved like that, I would probably be third in line to tell her off, after my parents.”

“Tired of reading fabricated stories about my sister in the paper, wonder where all the negative press is coming from and why?” he adds in discussion.

Afterward Sonakshi ironically posted, “So now I'm having cat-fights in parties I didn't even go to! Hehehe! Television drama's looking for writers, please apply”

No comments:

Post a Comment