Search

Friday 6 May 2011

Katrina unveils the most awaited doll of the year “Barbie I Can Be a Movie Star”!



At last the wait is over as the most awaited doll of the year “Barbie I Can Be a Movie Star”, which is inspired by the Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif was unveiled in Mumbai. The lovely actress, lived up to her Barbie doll image, all decked up in pink. Her clothes matched that of the newly launched Barbie.
“I am thrilled and excited at having the ‘I Can Be a Movie Star’ Barbie Doll inspired by me. It is almost amazing, that a doll that I grew up playing with is one day going to take after me, seem like me. Barbie is not just another Doll; she is one of the most popular characters in the world who is a fashionista and has a flourishing career. It is an absolute honour to be associated with Barbie,” told Katrina at the event.
Katrina clarified that the doll doesn’t have her facial features.
“It’s a small doll and there was no intention of changing its features, so it does not resemble me totally.”
At the event Katrina gifted the newly launched dolls to a few lucky young girls and posed with them on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment