Search

Monday 9 May 2011

Katrina Kaif inspired ‘I Can Be a Movie Star’ Barbie doll now available in stores across the country




With the beautiful Katrina Kaif as their muse, Mattel has created a one-of a-kind ‘I Can Be a Movie Star’ Barbie Doll exemplifying glamour , style and the aspiration of being a movie star.
Katrina Kaif’s association with Barbie began two years ago when she walked the ramp as a real-life Barbie for the ‘Barbie All Doll’d Up’ show at Lakmé Fashion Week celebrating Barbie’s 50th Anniversary in India. Inspired by that unforgettable moment, Mattel created a highly-exclusive doll featuring the winning designer outfit by young prodigy Nishka Lulla worn on the runway by Katrina.
Mr. Karun Gera, Commercial Director, Mattel Toys India said, “All our research clearly points out that girls across India aspire to grow up and become as successful as Katrina; she is a complete icon and role-model for young fans everywhere. I am extremely excited about the launch of this doll, as I see the doll establishing a strong connect with Indian girls throughout the country. We couldn’t imagine anyone else fitting in this role, since Katrina truly epitomizes the grace, beauty and above all strength and determination that makes her quintessentially Barbie!” 
Young fans can now take home their very own Barbie® doll inspired by their all-time favorite icon and role-model as the exclusive doll that was unveiled in November 2010 is now available in stores across the country .
Says Katrina Kaif “I am thrilled and excited at having the ‘I Can Be a Movie Star’ Barbie Doll inspired by me. It is almost unbelievable, that a doll that I grew up playing with is one day going to take after me, seem like me. Barbie is not just another Doll; she is one of the most popular characters in the world who is a fashionista and has a flourishing career. It is an absolute honor to be associated with Barbie”



No comments:

Post a Comment