Search

Thursday 5 May 2011

I have no issue revealing my shapely body: Jacqueline Fernandez

Jacqueline Fernandez and Emraan Hashmi

Jacqueline Fernandez and Emraan Hashmi in  film Murder 2

Jacqueline Fernandez

Jacqueline Fernandez

Jacqueline Fernandez and Emraan Hashmi
Jacqueline Fernandez, Sri Lankan model and B'Town actress has sashayed her way into Murder 2 and the duty of measuring up to Mallika Sherawat's saucy standards must weigh heavily on her mind.

Jacky, however, isn't let that worry her pretty mind too much asserting that "comparisons are normal" since MS got her act together in Murder and she landed the sequel.

"I've never met Mallika and I don't know her personally," discloses Jacqueline in a media quote. "But from what I've seen she is a good actor."

Apparently, Murder 2 shows no deficit as regards skin show and steamy sequences and Jacqueline is hardly groaning over it. Jacqueline tells, "As a model I've done so many photo shoots and shows and am very comfortable with my body." (meaning, I have no issue revealing my shapely body)

She includes notably, "When we shoot such scenes there are 50 to 100 crew members around and so it's all work and no play."

Jacqueline is confident of being presented in the right light (sensually, that is) and nurses no apprehensions as regards the film. "The Bhatts are known to make good movies and Mohit Suri is a good director too."

Insisting that she shares "super chemistry" with "Emi" (Emraan Hashmi, dumbo) Jacky's eagerly looking forward to the "audience's reaction to our pairing."

No comments:

Post a Comment