Search

Wednesday 17 September 2014

I need my cup of coffee in the morning to kick start my day, says Anushka Sharma!

Anushka Sharma cannot live without this one thing and no it’s not Virat Kohli, but it is coffee! Yes, this leggy lass has a serious addiction with coffee and just cannot start her day without guzzling down a mug of it. And this was disclosed by the girl herself!

“Coffee is the ultimate stress buster for me and I need my cup of coffee in the morning to kick start my day” was what Anushka Sharma told in a latest interview of hers.

This is most likely why she is so excited about endorsing a coffee brand which she did an only a few days ago! Memorize those awesome Bru ads which had Shahid Kapur and Priyanka Chopra in them? They’re now going to be replaced by Anushka Sharma and Siddharth Malhotra!

And this is what the coffee addict had to tell on this, “I’m excited to be part of the brand, especially because it attaches a lot of importance to relationships and believes in taking that little extra effort and do more for our loved ones, which is extremely relevant for our generation”


And we’re thrilled to see how Anushka Sharma and Siddharth Malhotra are going to weave in their magic into the advertisement as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment