Search

Friday 12 September 2014

I am excited to work with Rekhaji: Aditya Roy Kapur

Who wouldn’t be eager to work with a celebrated woman like Rekha right? Lucky boy Aditya Roy Kapur who just won that really rare chance and is all set to work with her in his next, Fitoor is obviously all pumped up about it..!

And we know this as he himself told it in a fresh interview. “I’m excited for my film ‘Fitoor’. I don’t know whether we can talk much about the film, but I’m excited to work with Rekha-ji. It’s going to be once-in-a-lifetime experience” was what Aditya Roy Kapur was found telling the media.

The professional actor that Aditya Roy Kapur is, he also further added that he hasn’t forgotten how it’s important for an actor to forget the personality and treat the actor as a character.


So is the fact that he is going to share screen space with someone like Rekha making him nervous? “It’s exciting to work with stars, but there is no reason to be nervous, because in the initial stages of my career, I have worked with Akshay Kumar, Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan…I have worked with these stars, so nervousness has gone out my system after that” was what Aditya Roy Kapur told, in reply to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment