Search

Friday 12 September 2014

I want to be like Tiger: Danny Denzongpa’s son Rinzing!

There’s been a lot of gossip about Danny Denzongpa’s son Rinzing entering films. When finally cornered at an event, the aspiring actor said us that he’s thrilled to face the camera but is actually waiting to get into shape like his best buddy, actor Tiger Shroff.

Rinzing aspires to be nothing less than the leading man, unlike his legendary father who became popular as a villain. Before the lads, their fathers Danny and Jackie Shroff have been close friends for nearly three decades.

“I want to work hard on my body so that I can look like a hero,” Rinzing reveals. “I want to be like Tiger. He’s worked hard to be where he is today. He’s my inspiration and I want to learn from him.”


Rinzing hopes that by next year, around this time, he’ll have his first film out.

No comments:

Post a Comment