Search

Wednesday 3 October 2012

I don't really feel like a grown up for marriage: Soha Ali Khan


While Saifeena's wedding is getting all media attention, on the sidelines his sister Soha Ali Khan is going great guns with her affair with star actor Kunal Khemu. However on being questioned about her marriage, Soha confessed that she is scared of marriage. 33 yr old beauty told, "I am not a responsible person. I am a child. I don't really feel like a grown up and marriage is meant for mature people. The thought of marriage makes me weak. I think that 30 is the new 20. So, I am not tying the knot anytime soon."
Soha who sizzled on her debut reality game show on small screen 'Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo', is all set to make her small screen comeback with makeover show 'What Not to Wear-India' alongside fashion designer Aki Narula. Speaking about her latest show, Soha tells, "Actors are apprehensive about TV. But I did not have any second thoughts regarding this show. It is a great international format. There was huge need for a show like this in India. I am not a style expert but I decided to take up this show as I wanted to share my experiences with people."
On her making fashion style statement, Soha told, "I studied in London, so I was high street fashion conscious. For me it was more about fitting in rather than standing out. Being in the limelight has made me more fashion forward because I am under constant scrutiny. So, I have no choice but to be fashion conscious but otherwise I am not so much into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment