Search

Monday 22 October 2012

Karan Johar and RGV’s tweet war!

Ram Gopal Varma never ceases to be in news even when he is not making movies. More freshly he came with a horror film 'Bhoot Returns' which got mixed response from movie critics. In the midst of all this he determined to take on top film makers Karan Johar with his deadly tweets on his upcoming movie 'Student of the Year'.
KJO determined to bid his time and then when time came he waged his own tweet war to sting RGV. Karan through his tweets said that he feels important that RGV chose him to market his film. Speaking at the launch of Film Fare magazine edition KJO told, "I was thrilled, I was thrilled to bits to read each and every tweet, I waited for the next one actually. He is an exceptionally prolific filmmaker... I mean really that he gave me the importance for being the big tool to market his films, I think nothing could make me prouder."
The Film Fare edition features Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra on the cover page, all three of whom debut with Karan's "Student of The Year" that hits theatres Oct 19. Karan went on to add, "I feel like the most important person on the earth, thank you. Secondly, I realized he is still alive, you know I really got worried for a moment because I thought we have lost him, so, I don't want such a great filmmaker to ever, ever leave us. So, I am so happy." When asked to comment on Ram Gopal Varma's film Bhoot Returns, Karan said: "Oh, he is returning from where? I have already said he was alive. It's his debut, is it? Bhoot Returns. I am not so sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment