Search

Friday 5 October 2012

I’m a huge Salman fan: Karan Johar

Salman Khan, Karan Johar,
The most recent gossip in Tinsel Town is that Karan Johar has a fallout with his old friend Shahrukh Khan. Reason is being, Karan not directing SRK for the first time in his career in SOTY! If that’s not enough, apparently, SRK is furious because of Karan’s lavish praises for his SRK’s arch rival Salman Khan.
Karan praised Salman Khan telling, “I’m a huge Salman fan. I’m not just waiting; I’m dying to work with him. And he has huge fan following at my office. My writers and directors are a smitten bunch. They tell me, take your time signing him for a film, but please just call him to the office so we can interact, click pics and chat with him.”
Salman Khan and Karan Johar also got along very well when Salman appeared as a guest on the television show ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’, of which Karan is a judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment