Search

Friday 5 October 2012

I love being with my angel Aaradhya: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the newly selected Goodwill Ambassador for UNAIDS, tells that being a mother has kept her very busy for the past year and she hasn’t missed being in movies at all.
The 38 year old Ashwarya told,” Motherhood is “bliss like I have never experienced. Each passing day you feel blessed with such joys.”
She loves being a mother and tells that children are god’s blessings. She told, “children are a blessing from god and motherhood is an experience which is tough to define. “It is wonderful, beautiful, and glorious. I can’t find the perfect adjective for it.”
Having been away from the movies for over two years now, Aishwarya told she has not had the time to miss her movie career as motherhood has kept her extremely busy.
Aishwarya told, “I have not even felt the time fly by. Any mother would know that you have no concept of day or night. Time just flies by, there is so much going on. I have no idea how the last 10 months have flown by. I want to be with my daughter all the time. That is the choice I have made. It is my personal choice and I love being with her. She is my angel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment