Search

Friday 5 October 2012

Parineeti Chopra is a slapping lady!

For Parineeti Chopra, her values and sensibilities are her main concern. Media trying to trample with it might just get a tight slap on their faces.
Ms Chopra was freshly announced as the show host of the Great Indian Music Awards (GiMA). At the presser, the actress got into a hissy fit when she was questioned about her reported romantic link with director Maneesh Sharma.
The angry actress shot back, “How can I date him? He’s 10 years older than me.”
“I’m going to slap the next person who asks me this. It’s irritating to read such reports when none of them hold any truth,” she further added
It was Maneesh who gave Parineeti a break in Bollywood with a role in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011).
In the meantime, the actress also confirmed the news about her next movie with Maneesh Sharma, which will go on floors this December. The Chopra girl also wants to try her luck at singing, following her cousin Priyanka Chopra’s way.
“I have heard a few songs from the album and they’re great. All of us in the Chopra family are singers. I’m glad that Priyanka did this; now we can all follow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment