Search

Monday 8 October 2012

I feel issues like naxalism and terrorism should be seen in cinema, says Varun Dhawan!

Even though his father David Dhawan is known for making incredible comedies, Varun Dhawan feels he can relate more with darker cinema and that he would love to do those kinds of roles in the future.
Varun who’s debut movie Student Of The Year which is dircted by Karan Johar, told, “I would like to do more darker, edgier and realistic movies. I liked ‘Kahaani’, ‘Dev D’, and ‘Shaitan’. It’s an art to do romantic movies also, but given a chance I would love to do darker films. I want to do something different and not what everyone is doing.”
This youngster is well aware of the problems plaguing the nation and advocates that burning issues should get prominence in movie scripts.
“I like dark cinema. I feel issues like naxalism and terrorism should be seen in cinema. I feel that it will be great if cinema can give solutions to this. Even if a movie gives a moral message, I will definitely do it,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment