Search

Thursday 5 July 2012

Sonam and Abhay exchange a warm and tight hug at Mehboob Studio!

Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol
At the launch of The Pure Concept store, at Mehboob Studio, once rivals Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol greeted each other like they were forever friends. They exchanged a warm and tight hug.
Sonam Kapoor told, “The first time I saw the pictures and fabrics, and everything, they explained to me that it’s very old but has a new feel to it… and everybody knows how much I love vintage!”
Abhay Deol told, “Basically, I like doing interiors; it’s a hobby of mine… So when I looked at their stuff, what I liked a lot about it was the fact that I myself like furniture minimal, I like the Japanese feel of the interiors which they have.”
However, the latest pic of the two hugging and exchanging pleasant smiles tells us that the two are no more on bad terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment