Search

Tuesday 10 July 2012

I am giving Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, all these guys a chance in Hollywood: Salman Khan

Have you ever wondered why Salman Khan has never opted for Hollywood? Well, the actor himself has revealed the reason.
Just for a brush up, in the year 2004, Salman Khan was named the seventh-best-looking man in the world and the best looking man in India by US’s People magazine. So why didn’t Sallu think about Hollywood?
Putting on his funny shoes, the actor said,
“All my friends who have gone to America, they don’t even want to come back for a holiday, wonder why. I am an actor, those guys were the ‘sensible’ ones, educated – engineers, doctors, scientists. These guys went there and made a lot of money, respect,” he said.
“Me, I am giving Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, all these guys a chance. Otherwise…poor guys,” the 46-year-old added.
Salman Khan was at an event organized by Indo-American Chamber Of Commerce (IACC) on Wednesday.
Targeting Hollywood films, Salman said, “Amazing movies, they make anything look good. Like for example the names I took, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise. We just go on emotions and heart. We overdo anything, I mean guys like us also look really bad,” said Salman.
He concluded his response with his arch-rival’s dialogue from “My Name Is Khan”: “I mean my name is actually Khan and I actually am not a terrorist.”

No comments:

Post a Comment