Search

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I don’t think any girlfriend would have been happy seeing boyfriend in racy scenes: Soha Ali Khan

Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu

Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu have been dating since three years. The actress freshly disclosed how difficult it is to have a romantic relationship with a fellow actor.

She also admitted to having had a tiff with Kunal over some of his racy scenes in his last release.

Speaking about her tiff with Kunal, she tells, “We had a fight about a particular scene, when I went to watch Kunal’s latest film. I don’t think any girlfriend would have been happy seeing that.”

However, Soha quickly includes, “There is an immature kid in all of us. But I too am an actor. I should be mature or else I should not have been dating another actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment