Search

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Deepika Padukone reveals the secret behind her 10 on 10 figure!



Ever since the eye-catching Deepika Padukone donned an orange bikini in her latest movie Cocktail, her super sexy figure has become the talk of the town. So how does the beautiful actress maintain her beautiful self???
Deepika tells, “keeping away from food isn’t the way to lose weight. Healthy eating and regular workouts is the only trick to stay fit. The actress also reveals the secret behind her 10 on 10 figure.”
“I think ideally one should not reach a stage where you have to go on crash diets. You need to be conscious on a daily basis. I feel that this should be your lifestyle,” Deepika said.
“For me, working out and eating healthy is a part of my lifestyle. I don’t do it for a particular shoot. I know people who eat in a crazy way and suddenly they want a perfect body, and they go on crash diets. That takes a toll on your hormones,” she further added.
The 26-year-old doesn’t believe in size zero. She rather prefers to stay on the healthy side.
“I feel that size doesn’t matter, fitness and health should come first. I know people who are heavy, but have great stamina, and I know skinny people with no stamina. It depends on your fitness level. There is nothing wrong with being a size zero as long as it is a healthy size zero,” she told.
How did Deepy manage that hot body in a bikini???
“We shot in Cape Town and I did alter my diet for the shoot. But because I have always been fit, I didn’t have to go on any type of crash exercise or diet,” she told.
In Cocktail, the actress was styled by stylist Anaita Shroff Adjania. This has been Deepika’s favorite look so far. However, she is not keen on repeating the same style again.
“The idea is not to repeat ‘Cocktail’. It (the look) was very apt for that film. I can’t use the same look in another film. Of course, I want to experiment with the look, but I am still playing a character and I need to be true to that,” she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment