Search

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Amy Jackson is going to marry with her boyfriend Prateik Babbar after parent’s approval!







Amy Jackson who is in love with Prateik tells her parents met him and gave their approval. "My family and friends have met Prateik. He gets along very well with my sisters. It makes no difference to my family where one comes from as long as we make each other happy. They are pretty cool like that," tells Amy of her family being fond of her guy. She tells her parents as along as both of them are happy.
On her getting engaged so quickly she insists, "For me, age doesn't matter. You've got to go with your heart," she feels, "In today's times, relationships can seem fickle but Prateik and I are best friends. Our relationship is disconnected from our profession." Uh, isn't it the common profession that brought them together? "We met while shooting for Ekk Deewana Tha. We became close after I moved to Mumbai. Like I said, we are the best of friends. Our relationship is special and it doesn't influence our work and vice-versa."
Both of them are already in Bollywood news for getting each others' names tattooed on their bodies. It seems Gautam Menon's 'Ek Deewana Tha' had blossomed love between these two young couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment