Search

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Abhay Deol becomes interior designer for his new home!


Abhay Deol’s new house is coming up in Goa and the actor is taking personal interest in building it up.
“I like doing interiors; it’s kind of a hobby. I have hired a contractor for my apartment and right at the end I hired an architect to help me out. So I like getting my hands dirty,” Abhay told.
The 36-year-old was at the launch of an interior designing line “The Pure Concept”.
“Going out finding tiles, finding samples for colors, matching the tiles and colour together, so it’s something that I enjoy,” he further added.
It is also heard that Abhay Deol has chosen to go eco-friendly with his new home. He is a Greenpeace activist.
“I am going a bit eco-friendly, water harvesting, water treatment, on-side solar panels, I am going to use all this. My taste is very minimalist, I don’t like flashy stuff,” added Abhay Deol.

No comments:

Post a Comment