Search

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hollywood director Scott Speer likes dancer Hrithik!

Hrithik Roshan, Hollywood director Scott Speer,

Indian film industry's song and dance culture has found a fan in "Step Up Revolution" director Scott Speer, who is also impressed with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.
"Yes, of course, anyone who is interested in dance and music will know about Indian movies. It has a lot of music and dance and colours in them," Speer told.
Praising Hrithik after seeing him "Kites", the Hollywood director told, "I liked Hrithik Roshan as an actor and dancer in the Indian movie 'Kites' and have seen him dancing in 'Dhoom 2'."
"Step Up Revolution" is the fourth installment of dance movie "Step Up".
"With So You Think You Can Dance" star Kathryn McCormick in the lead, the movie will release July 27 in both 2D and 3D formats. It also features Ryan Guzman, Misha Gabriel and Peter Gallagher.
Speer is an American music video director and has done several music videos for Mexican singer Belinda. In June 2007, he directed a three-part video series for the "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale.
"I love music, it brings life in me, it inspires me and when I close my eyes and visualize music, dance is something that completes my vision. Both the entities are inseparable for me and both depict emotions in its respective ways," told Speer.

No comments:

Post a Comment