Search

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Shahrukh’s cameo on the small screen with serial “Sasural Simar Ka”!



After almost 2 decades the King khan of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan is back from where he began his journey - the small screen. The actor who gained reputation on acting in shows like "Circus" and "Fauji", the megastar freshly shot for a cameo in the newly launched show of Colors "Sasural Simar Ka". The busy actor was quite excited about the shoot, and inspite of a tight schedule, the actor agreed to the role.  The scene was shot in his Bandra residence, Mannat.

In the scene Shahrukh plays himself as the judge of a dance reality show "Chak Dhoom Dhoom", in which Simar, the main lead wants to participate against the wishes of her strict father.

Beginner Deepika Samson, who plays Simar, was quite elated after shooting with King Khan.

"It was a lifetime experience to shoot or be around SRK. I was dumbstruck when I saw Shah Rukh. He made me feel so comfortable. I keep pinching myself to believe that I shot with him," told Samson.

No comments:

Post a Comment