Search

Tuesday 4 November 2014

I don't want to be termed as hot, says Lisa Haydon!

The word ‘hot’ has become so identical with ‘beautiful’ these days that you’d think people would be pleased to hear someone call them hot. But that’s not the case with Lisa Haydon! Call her hot and it truly offends her!

“I don’t want to be termed as ‘hot’. It was getting offensive after a point. Who wants to be hot” Lisa Haydon told to the media.


She also talks about how her character of Vijayalakshmi of Queen is hotter than this character of Ahana that she is playing in Shaukeens. Here’s what Lisa Haydon told about it, “In my opinion, my The Shaukeens character Ahana is not hot. Vijayalakshmi (from Queen) is hotter than Ahana though she does not do anything to be hot – she burps, she snores, and has an ‘I don’t give a damn’ attitude which appeals to people. Ahana, on the other hand, is a very innocent and naive girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment