Search

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Govinda won't work with David Dhawan?

If you’re an admirer of Govinda and remember the past of Govinda’s movie career, you would know that if there was one director that he worked with for the maximum number of times and made the best of his movies, it would be David Dhawan. And now that he’s back with a bang, we’d think that he would definitely like to work with him again…but guess what? Govinda is never going to work with David ever again and this he vowed to himself after the big argument they had in the recent past..!

What happened was…in the year 2009, it was Govinda’s idea to do Chashme Baddoor and with Dhawan and the whole film was a product of his thought. David without consulting Govinda made it with Rishi Kapoor in 2013.


“I never get upset with David because we have worked in so many films that we are used to quarreling. But this time, we had a fight. I am hurt. But I am not blaming him. He must have his own reasons. He might be feeling, ‘How do I meet him if I can’t offer him work?’ But my thinking is, one should say clearly that ‘We can’t work together, so I can’t give you work. But let’s meet, talk.” he revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment