Search

Thursday 10 July 2014

Sidharth Malhotra’s encounter with evilness!

Those who were astonished to see the dark side of Sidharth Malhotra in Ek Villain are in for a bigger surprise. He confesses to honing his wicked talents in real life from a very young age.

Grinning naughtily, he shares, “I have an elder brother — he is six years older to me – who I never succeeded in outdoing when we fought. Since we were boys, we would fight often, and he would always have the upper hand. Once, we had a big fight and I was very upset off that he scored over me again.’


What a furious Sidharth admits to having done next has a believe-it-or-not ring to it. Sidharth tells, “I took his tooth brush and dipped it into the loo pot. I quietly kept it back where my brother would keep it. When my brother had used the brush for two days, I told him about my payback act. Even now I keep reminding him about the incident once in a while and he rushes off to rinse his mouth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment