Search

Friday 4 July 2014

Deepika's cool response over Kat for the viral IPL clip!


Memorize there was a clip of Deepika and Katrina hugging on the opening night of IPL 2013. Well, at the recent FHM party, Deepika Padukone was questioned about the same.

Deepika told, “I think media very conveniently takes grabs of some random thing. I have always said that we have been very very cordial with each other. That’s not the one and only time we have met, we have met several times. The media probably has no access to events and parties where we have met and where we have spoken. That’s about it. You can’t really make anything out of a random clip that has come out of nowhere”.

Deepika Padukone has been voted as the sexiest woman in the country! She has gone on to replace Katrina Kaif, who has been winning the title since years. So what has Deepika have to say about replacing Kats? “I think she’s absolutely stunning, very beautiful & very very talented & she deserved to win all of time that she has. I am not taking my win (FHM Sexiest poll 2014) seriously. Like I said today its me tomorrow it’ll be someone else,” Deepika told.



No comments:

Post a Comment