Search

Friday 11 July 2014

Kamal R Khan apologizes to Kapil Sharma!

We all know what happened a few days back between Kamaal Rashid Khan aka KRK and comedy king Kapil Sharma. And for those uninformed, well, there was a war of words between the two which later turned a bit dirty.

KRK passed cheeky and nasty comments on Kapil, which clearly did not go down very well with the comedian. A miffed couple retaliated, and so the war began.

However, looks like now KRK is in the mood to make peace with the nation’s most loved comedian.

His newest tweet affirms, “If Kapil bhai Jaan is still angry with me then he should invite me on #ComedyNightsWithKapil n he should beat me there in front of public.” Additionally, he also tweeted, “Good morning and kiss to my friend my love my bro @KapilSharmaK9 n kick to our haters who want us to fight.”


We doubt if Kapil will ever forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment