Search

Friday 6 July 2012

Ash and I would like Aradhya to grow up as normal as possible: Abhishek Bachchan


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aradhya Bachchan

Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Ever since Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan’s daughter came into this world, the whole world has been eagerly waiting to ave a glimpse of her. However, Ash, Abhi and even the grandparents Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan have always concealed the little one from the media.
Abhishek explains why?
“I am not comfortable with that, I don’t need to show her off. She is not an item that she has to be put up to display. She is a child and Aishwarya and I would like her to grow up as normal as possible. I do understand that her parents and grandparents (Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan) are public figures but she is not yet and let her enjoy that. I have grown up in this industry and have been in this position so I understand the curiosity,” Abhishek Bachchan told reporters.
In the meantime Grandpa Amitabh Bachchan is enjoying every second of his life with the little one.
“Ever realized playing with the ‘little one’ for just a few minutes could be equivalent to an entire two hour workout in the gym! Child is the father of man,” Big B recently wrote on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment