Search

Thursday 16 June 2011

Zarine Khan says Salman is my dear and Katrina is senior!



Zarine Khan is enjoying the reviews of the song Character Dheela got. The actress at last breaks her silence about link-ups with Salman Khan.
The actress reveals, “All this is nothing but gossip. Salman is a very dear friend of mine. His name is linked with everyone. It’s a poor thing that he is linked with whoever he is seen with. And I have nothing to say about it.”
Zarine was possibly the second girl after Sneha Ullal who looked like Salman’s ex girlfriend. Rather than being known for her acting skills, Zarine is known as Katrina Kaif’s clone!
Speaking about the rivalry between her and Katrina Kaif, she told, “Why should I compete with her? She is my senior and is already on the top. There is no question of competing with her. I am the next generation after her. I definitely look up to her and will follow her, but no competition.”

No comments:

Post a Comment