Search

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Why would Siddhartha buy me a home: Deepika Padukone


She's generating a buzz all the while. Deepika Padukone, is a girl high on adrenaline and her levels never seem to be dipping. Presently, the actress is all gung ho over Aarakshan, expressly after Prakash Jha praised her on her work in his project. "Prakash Jha tells that he's never felt the need to call up any of his heroines and tell her how much he enjoyed working with her, but he did that with me. So, he must have liked my work," Deepika told to a close source.

She did bag a major share of the spotlight over Rana, her Rajinikanth starrer. And Deepika, who essays a warrior princess in the K. S. Ravikumar helmed film sees "no problem" in working with a legend twice her age. "I'm lucky that I got to work with two legends Amitabh Bachchan and Rajinikanth in one year," affirmed Deepika. "I never thought that I'd ever work with Rajini Sir, because he is not from our industry, but it happened and I'm so proud of it."

On the home front, though, there's much gossip from the scribe tribe. Word has it that Deepika has bought herself a fancy apartment in the plush Prabhadevi locality of Mumbai, costing a couple of jaw dropping crores. And tongues have been wagging full throttle that it's the Mallya man… Siddhartha who purchased the home for her.

Deepika, however, denoes all such rumors stating in a magazine interview, "Siddhartha lives with his father and he has never purchased a flat for himself. Why would he buy one for me?"

Stating that she first obtained a four wheeler ("commuting was taking away a major part of my earnings") and a two bedroom apartment in Bandra, suburban Mumbai, moving a bigger Prabhadevi "dream home" was merely a step forward once she started "working a little harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment