Search

Monday 27 June 2011

Abhay Deol gets jaded and tired from acting!

Actor Abhay Deol, who took a few months off from acting and went to New York after the success of his movie 'Dev D', says it's very important to take a break.
'Time off is important especially for me in the field of acting. With me this has happened in the past, when I do film after film, I do get jaded and tired and tend to repeat myself.
'But when you take time off, take different experiences, allow yourself to be free, you sort of grow. That becomes a huge benefit because after that when you come back; you are slightly different from what you were when you went there. That slight difference is all the difference you need for those next few roles to come by,' Abhay said
And he is ready to show his growth as an actor in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', which is slated to hit screens next month and also stars Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Katrina Kaif, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment