Search

Sunday 26 June 2011

Aamir Khan wants to be a number 1 bollywood item boy!

What is Bollywood's Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan's newest dream? He wants to be the top notch item boy of the movie industry!
'I want to be the number one item boy of the industry,' Aamir, who has done his first item song 'I love you, like I hate you' for his home production 'Delhi Belly', said journalists and also thanked them for inspiring him.
'The recent questioning from media, whether I am doing a song sequence in the movie or not? Such things made me ponder. So, I must say that media has inspired me to do the item number,' included the 46-year-old, who says it is a tribute to the 1980's discos.
The song has freshly been added to Abhinay Deo directed adult comedy, set for July 1 release.
'It's a tribute to the 1980's discos. My hair-do is inspired by Amitabhji and I sport chest hair, just like Anil Kapoorji. The dance moves are similar to Mithunda as I am a big fan of him. And my attire will be a mix of Govinda, Amitabhji and other actors from that time,' he told.

No comments:

Post a Comment