Search

Sunday 26 June 2011

Kareena Kapoor clears the air about her relationship with Saif Ali Khan!



Saif Ali Khan’s girl seems to be anxious by the recent rumors about her four-year long relationship coming to a halt.

Disturb with the ‘baseless’ stories doing the rounds, Kareena reveals in an interview to a popular magazine, “This is all unnecessary news spread by jealous people. I think, in this industry, people can’t see two people happy in a relationship and doing so well. We are both in the best phase of our careers and that is what affects people. I am hurt and upset, as the entire news is false and baseless. I would never have reacted if there were any truth to it. We definitely don’t want to entertain such malicious gossip.”
When asked who she suspects of spreading these false claims, Kareena told, “Obviously these rumours have started from somewhere. It is disgusting to involve families into things like these. I would never discuss my personal life on film sets. And the fact of the matter is that Saif and I know how close we are. We don’t owe anyone any explanation. All these media speculations sometimes get to us. At the end of the day, we are known for our jobs and we have always been open to everyone about our relationship. ”
There have also been rumors of the duo marrying soon. However, Kareena admitted, “I have been shooting regularly. I know that people have been speculating that we will marry soon, but I have so many movies to finish and Saif is busy with his movies. We have Agent Vinod, which releases in December. How can we get wedded now? If we announce that we are going to get married on a particular date, then people will speculate about the guest list and other things.”
Kareena also adds further, “I have been shooting non-stop. Saif and I are now taking a break and going to Paris for a vacation to spend some time together, as I have four films releasing this year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment