Search

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Salman Khan blames himself for all his breakups with all beautiful actresses!

Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif

Somi Ali and Salman Khan

Sangeeta Bijlani and Salman Khan
Salman Khan rarely gets into the confession mode and talk about his personal life.
However, in a recent interview on a rare day, Salman Khan determined to open up and answer all the questions coming his way.
When asked about his love life, the breakups and the numerous link-ups, Khan told,
“All the girls that I have dated were very good. They not only looked beautiful but were also beautiful people. The problem lied with me.”
Taking all the blame for the broken love relationships, Salman told, “I am a very difficult person to handle. I am to be blamed for all my breakups.”
Salman also makes it very clear that getting hooked is not in his agenda as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment