Search

Thursday 16 June 2011

Ranbir Kapoor confesses a beautiful relationship with Deepika on Simi Garewal’s chat show!



The suave of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor, made Simi Garewal’s first episode of ‘India’s Most Desirable’, on Star World. Since Simi shares a close association with the Kapoors, She thought it was fair to have their handsome, young boy as the first guest on her chat show.
On the first episode of the chat show, Ranbir, frankly spoke about his relationship and break up with his ex chick, Deepika Padukone. He also confesses that he has no grudge against her, despite the fact that she has spoken some derogatory things about him, he still respects her.
He adds, “I still respect Deepika a lot. I had a beautiful relationship with her. She has some angst against me…I think it would have been more graceful of her if she had picked up the phone and speak to me about it rather than speaking on a public platform. She didn’t do that. But still I respect her. Still wish her all the best in life.”
Speaking about his current relationship status, Ranbir told, “I am absolutely single. I’m not looking for love. I believe that it will come at the right time. I wanna get married, I wanna be in love, I wanna love one person, I wanna make that person happy, and I wanna have a lovely life with that person.”
Ranbir also admits that he is very shy, approaching the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment