Search

Friday 10 June 2011

My gossips with Salman are not saleable now: Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan is one actor, who knows to deal with the media very well. He always manages to answer even the most typical type of questions with his signature style as dimpled smile adding to it a dash of humor.
At the recent launch of Kanika Dhillon’s book Bombay Duck Is A Fish Shahrukh Khan was asked a question regarding his equation with Salman Khan.
“Questions on Salman and I are getting too boring and I don’t think anyone wants to even read it,” Shahrukh told.
On constant irritation by the reporter, Shahrukh joked, “I may break into a fight with you.”
When asked if he really thought that he was number one in Bollywood, Shahrukh told, “I did say I play G.One in Ra.one as G stands for Gauri and One for me but it was all said in good humour. No one has to then think if I do consider myself number one! Having said that I have worked hard for 20 years and I need people to be responsible before asking such questions.”
We surprise, when media will distinguish between Shahrukh’s humour and his serious comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment