Search

Thursday 16 June 2011

Imran always calls to Ranbir for clarifying the gossips in media!

The chocolaty boy of Bollywood, Imran Khan is doing great in his personal as well as professional life. The actor is at present keenly awaiting his next release Delhi Belly.
Now that all’s going well in Imran’s life, the actor wants to bury the hatchet with Ranbir Kapoor too.
Speaking about his long-standing competition with Ranbir, Imran played down the whole thing telling, “Everything is fine between the two of us. He just messaged me last week saying that he saw the song DK Bose and he is waiting to watch the film. We’re still friends!”
Imran accuses the media for all that went wrong between them, “I am not blind to the stories that come out. When such stories surface, I just pick up the phone and call him. He in turn messages me to clarify things. Certain people around you will always try to poison your mind. This can be rather dangerous. When the first story about the two of us fighting was printed, Ranbir called me to clarify. There must’ve been people around him doing all this. I never blamed him for it,” he told.

No comments:

Post a Comment